7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

George_Costanza

Can you please explain your theory since Lemar is much more about the crossing and speed? He is also more a pure winger than AM player. I really don't get how is he exactly what we need?

He is a versatile player and plays as AM for France. He played left MF as well as central behind the forwards (just like Coutinho). So he can be very effective as a Left midfielder and central attacking midfilder which why I believe he is more needed than Coutinho. You guys need to watch him play to make any assessment.

Mesimenia

They confirmed Oxlade, but why the heck would they convince Alex to come instead of Chelsea if they don't have a spot for him in the starting 11?

Chelsea will play him in wing back role. LFC will play him in CM/AM or in Wing. more over he is a boyhood LFC fan but choose Arsenal several years back because he thought that it would help his career. now he realize that his career is stagnated. so he decided to move from London comfort and take less money (60k less/pw) to revive his career.

blaugrana1987

Pathetic board and a pathetic management led by Pep Segura and Robert.

Board not going due to brainwashed socis so at least sack the two people responsible for this mess.

Such incompetence.
TBH I don't think Robert is THAT bad. Umtiti, Semedo and Dembele were all his signings. I think Pep and Farto are MUCH bigger problems.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Is anyone here except me still optimistic about getting Coutinho?:D

Those Liverpool journos thought that van Dijk is impossible and he, the same as Coutinho gave a transfer request, and Southampton refused to sell again and again and now it looks like he is leaving, tomorrow everything can change for Coutinho as well.

Raketa10

I'm pleased to join you if you tell me what makes you optimistic

Just a feeling that it will happen, and I truly believe that accepting 160 mil is something Liverpool will do, unfortunately that's all I have.
I might be wrong but it seams logical to me they will accept it especially if they sign Lemar.

Zuti

It's only natural for odds to be shifting towards him staying with every passing hour towards the deadline, no real indicator for anything tho.

Home of Barca Fans