7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

kollegah

Wrong translation, In fact his tweet is optimistic, It's literal translation is:
"In the same way I receive criticism with an open heart, I'll receive the praise, The end is close 'an emoji indicating to be strong'"

sorry, just used the translation on my phone

I think that we will play Roberto-Paulinho/Rakitic-Busi.
Iniesta can watch matches from a Tv.

Dembele and Messi could make a lot of fire upfront.
Roberto-Paulinho could offer a lot of running (and Semedo as a Rw).

Imo, even now we are more balanced than last season with Neyclown.

Can't see how our team is more balanced than last season. Midfield is basically the same shit.

If anything, our team is weaker, since Dembele has possibly not reached his peak and we lost Neymar.

Thiago10

I'm getting more and more pessimistic by the minute. Getting Coutinho is crucial if we want to compete for all titles. If we don't get him, we won't even be better than last season ffs.

The only reason i'm optimistic about this, is because Barto knows that he has failed miserably this summer. Signing Coutinho could be his salvation and doing that at the last moment will have a bigger influence to the socis.

Garrus

[tw]903247978248404992[/tw]

Coutinho or death!:lol:
That's a good thing, We can't compete with real with half-assed solutions, Either we get a player that is WC or none.
The worst thing that can happen isn't that we don't get coutinho, but to spend our money on crappy plans C&D and still end up this season without la liga or CL, And no money next season to spend on quality players

Home of Barca Fans