7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

slvtn

The sun reports that the transfer will be officially announced at 7PM. And Mahrez was also spotted on the Barcelona airport. This is pure comedy right now.

Oh my, I should quit this and just wait until tomorrow when I have to read that we got di Maria for 900M.

dakt

Unrelated to Coutinho, so you guys can relax for a while, this is a picture of a duck:

duck.png

Devils

Should go all in for Lemar last minute tbh. Coutinho deal looks like all but toast. lmao what a summer...

Zincubus

Banned
I'm getting more and more pessimistic by the minute. Getting Coutinho is crucial if we want to compete for all titles. If we don't get him, we won't even be better than last season ffs.

That's exactly my feeling on all this nonsense ..

That Barca guy suggested the other day that he expected to be getting one and ideally two new players in by tomorrow's deadline .... I have no idea who on earth we may be getting .

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Should go all in for Lemar last minute tbh. Coutinho deal looks like all but toast. lmao what a summer...

It's over now.

Origi to Wolfsburg, Lemar staying at Monaco it seems and Coutinho also having to stay in Liverpool.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Great. Now we will do panics buys. Mahrez and Di Maria. With Arda, Paulinho, Douglas and Vermalen they will make us treble contenders. Wow what a great squad. Don't forget Gomes.

Home of Barca Fans