7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Just don't sign anyone at this point and keep the cash. Sergi will be our savior

Barca only got one saviour and his name is Leo Messi.

Roberto will struggle to make an impact like people believe he will. I like him and he's good, but he's not even what Thiago is for Bayern right now.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I started to hate Arsenal after our CL final in Paris. After buying all those crappy players from them I hate them even more. I know it's our fault but it's easier to blame them. :lol:

Never liked Chelsea, I hated them when Mourinho was there (like I hate every team he coaches) and now after Terry also left I actually kinda like them with Conte and Pedro. Though they still have Fabregas and that stupid Luiz who I can't stand.

Never really had any feelings towards Tottenham or other London teams since I don't really follow PL that much and most of those teams are not relevant in Europe.
I didn't mind Arsenal before our final with them, but the fact they still go on about it today and have the cheek to say they was robbed in that final annoys me to no end. Their fans are also deluded and act like scorned women if a player wants to leave them.

Messi983

I didn't mind Arsenal before our final with them, but the fact they still go on about it today and have the cheek to say they was robbed in that final annoys me to no end. Their fans are also deluded and act like scorned women if a player wants to leave them.

Agree.

They are always good to laugh at though. :p

Zincubus

Banned
Even if Rakitic is looking like he's done as a starter and playing like a zombie, I'm not sure why he would be anyone's enemy #1 when we still got Arda at the club lol

Simply because I've never seen any player ( let alone a Barca player ) spend as much time passing sideways infield or even worse passing backwords to Pique .... At least Arda's first thought is to move or pass forwards .

The last straw is that Rakitic even lost his competitiveness long back ....plus he's officially the slowest player in the squad ..

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Maybe it's better to save the money. Iniesta/Aleña for the left side of midfield and Paulinho/Roberto in a box to box role. Rakitic and Gomes can warm the bench and make up the numbers in training rondos.

I think another winger is needed though.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Well, De Gea's transfer two years ago failed because RM's fax to Manchester United didn't go through on the deadline which was at 11:59 pm on August 31st. So I am guessing it is probably true that Liverpool will not be able to sell anybody tomorrow.

Hope we chase Lemar.

Raketa10

Well, De Gea's transfer two years ago failed because RM's fax to Manchester United didn't go through on the deadline which was on 11:59 pm August 31st. So I am guessing it is probably true that Liverpool will not be able to sell anybody tomorrow.

Hope we chase Lemar.

On 31 August, after a summer of speculation, an agreement for a transfer was reached between Manchester United and Real Madrid worth £29 million, including the part-exchange of fellow goalkeeper Keylor Navas. The deal, however, collapsed due to paperwork not being submitted before the transfer window in Spain closed.

Spain not England.

Home of Barca Fans