7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

NeyMesSis

pretty sure its like this:

deal seemed very close yesterday because liverpool was close to lemar. today arsenal went back in and made a high bid. liverpool wont sign lemar and because of that coutinho stays.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
This club will enter a deep depression once messi leaves/retires. He's the only player keeping the club relevant.

NeyMesSis

omg omg omg

alfredo martinez: coutinho complicated. barca will bit 70 mio for parejo and mahrez will join.

EDIT: fake account sorry

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
Get it in your head.

He. Is. Not. A. Midfielder.

Repeat it now.

He. Is. Not. A. Midfielder.

And if we're signing him for the LW in a 4-2-3-1 then it got nothing to do with Rakitic and he's still very underwhelming.

No need to get tetchy or personal .

How come it's alright for some to constantly criticise Gomes even resorting to changing his name ??
Have you ever seen Willian play !?

Whenever I've seen him , he's always impressed with his skill , passing , shots from distance , free kicks etc etc

He also seemed to have an almost free role popping up all over 'midfield' ...... maybe he's out of favour as he doesn't fit into Conte's rigid system ...

Messi983

No I just hate London teams lol.

I started to hate Arsenal after our CL final in Paris. After buying all those crappy players from them I hate them even more. I know it's our fault but it's easier to blame them. :lol:

Never liked Chelsea, I hated them when Mourinho was there (like I hate every team he coaches) and now after Terry also left I actually kinda like them with Conte and Pedro. Though they still have Fabregas and that stupid Luiz who I can't stand.

Never really had any feelings towards Tottenham or other London teams since I don't really follow PL that much and most of those teams are not relevant in Europe.

Jenks

pretty sure its like this:

deal seemed very close yesterday because liverpool was close to lemar. today arsenal went back in and made a high bid. liverpool wont sign lemar and because of that coutinho stays.

Liverpool don't need to sell to buy though. They have plenty of money.

Home of Barca Fans