7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Pepe Silvia

One thing is clear, no top European teams are doing us any favors when dealing with transfers. They have Barca glory fresh in their memories.

springfield

I thought the summer when the Chris Paul/Lakers deal was rejected by the NBA was the worst situation I had seen in recent years... until this summer with my beloved Barca. What a shame.

We can only hope we get Coutinho, the team adapt to new coach tactics, and the board get replaced somehow.

Sheer incompetence.

Some things will happen at the club no matter what happens. People are busy with this and want bartomeu to resign. Let's hope he will or has to.

Devils

Liverpool dropping Lemar interest effectively means this deal is dead.

Fucking Arsenal are trying to sign Lemar while we do nothing.

blaugrana1987

So, before this PSG transfer madness started, tell me honestly.

Who here really feels that Coutinho was a 60 million player? Do you think he was as good as Suarez was at the time he was purchased?

I have a feeling in a seasons time, you might all be happy if this deal never goes through.
I definitely thought so. After Man Utd put 90m on table for fucking Lukaku and Chelsea bought Moratta for 80m everything eent to shit.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
One thing is clear, we and Arsenal are competing for the Golden Raspberry Award of football this summer and we have a slightly better chance of winning it.

Co-laughing stock.

JamDav1982

So, before this PSG transfer madness started, tell me honestly.

Who here really feels that Coutinho was a 60 million player? Do you think he was as good as Suarez was at the time he was purchased?

I have a feeling in a seasons time, you might all be happy if this deal never goes through.

I said before it Coutinho would be at least 90m and in current situation Liverpool would not want to sell.

It is factors like Liverpool fans not wanting to sell yet another of their top players when reached the CL, Coutinho new contract and the amount of Liverpool and EPL teams have through tv deal.

Coutinho was always going to go for a huge fee if at all as Liverpool had no reasons to sell and a lot of reasons to keep him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The only thing that makes this window a disaster is losing Neymar. It was a release clause, not the club's fault.

I don't want to get into discussions about whether the club saw writings on the wall and should have seen that coming etc., the fact that they had a whole month and they waited this long and only managed to bring in Dembele is inexcusable.

JamDav1982

I don't want to get into discussions about whether the club saw writings on the wall and should have seen that coming etc., the fact that they had a whole month and they waited this long and only managed to bring in Dembele is inexcusable.

Dont think it would have made any difference to getting Coutinho or much to price of Dembele had they acted quicker.

The biggest issue has been losing Neymar and people were deluded with thought could be bought with the 220m.

Massive loss to the team and he would have been central to approach of Valverde could see it just by the pre season games.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Or on deadline day. :D

[youtube]U6cIMlKtfE0[/youtube]
Just seen a video where one of them was moaning that they sold Oxlade to Liverpool as he believes they shouldn't have dealt with Liverpool after they never accept their 40 million and 1 pound bid for Suarez :lol:

Home of Barca Fans