7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

serghei

Watch out for Segura. He arrived at the club offices. He's the million dollar man with the million dollar plan.

Messi983

I've seen numerous statements from Robert Fernandez saying how we will improve the team in all positions needed. Nah, he's part of the problem. They seem to work very well together and based on what has transpired in the press, there are no disagreements between Bartomeu, Segura and Robert. He is either incompetent, or is a spineless 'yes man' who will let others dictate the move behind his back while he gets the heat. Or both.

Frankly, I see no reasons for why we shouldn't count these 3 as a trio. They seem to transmit the same ideas and have the same type of speech. All are clowns who who sell and do little to support their good sounding but practically empty speech. They had this important summer to improve the team and challenge Madrid for the no1 spot, and they are close to making a mess out of it.

My only hope is on Valverde and the players, and even that isn't looking too good atm.

Just compare how we dealt with transfers last summer when Robert worked alone and what a mess it's been this year when Segura was involved. I'm not saying that Robert is perfect, far from that, but I think he's the least bad out of them all.

Home of Barca Fans