7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

serghei

I'm sure there's a GIF out there that would perfectly explain our situation with Coutinho and Liverpool better than every normal comment would.

Sneer

Banned
France isn't trying to do anything, they had Lyon so many years as a top team but failed to pass the Quarters finals, they only made it by chance to the semis once when the team was already fading.

It's PSG, they don't give a shit about the rest.

Lyon didn't get all the good players back then mate.
PSG had Jay-Jay and Ronaldinho, PSG had Anelka, Ginola e.t.c at different times.
Lyon has had Juninho, Essien, Benzem, Bastos, Guily, Ben Arrfa,Pjanic, Lisandro Lopez e.t.c at different times
There has never been any outstanding power club in France. . . At some point in time Bordeaux and Marseille were contenders too.

Icarium

Lifestealer
If Liverpool sell Coutinho without getting a replacement they will become the laughing stock of Europe again. One more reason it won't happen, I really thought Lemar deal will be done. But Monaco increased the price again.

blaugrana1987

If Liverpool sell Coutinho without getting a replacement they will become the laughing stock of Europe again. One more reason it won't happen, I really thought Lemar deal will be done. But Monaco increased the price again.
Its not about being laughing stock. Im absolutely willing zo bet he will be gone to PSG next year. 100%.

PSG wants him. Cannot buy everyone in single window. Liverpool wants him to stay this year even in stands because PSG assured them they will be buyong him next year. Thats why Liverpool doesnt care one bit.

Home of Barca Fans