7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

FinBarcelonafan

Like let him go.. let Coutinho go.. I don't get it... how do u hold a player that doesn't want to the club anymore.. it's like us preventing Neymar from leaving.. ridiculous.. he wanted to leave ? Get him out of here.. simple..

To be honest, our management would have never let Neymar go for 222mil€. Look at what happened. Total disaster for us. You want to sell on your terms, not on someone's elses. Now we got screwed because PSG paid his buy-out clause and we couldnt find replacement before him, every team asked for insane amount of money from us.. We got ******.

Liverpool was in much better position, because no buy-out clause. In normal market Coutinho would never cost this much.

Tepid water

Like let him go.. let Coutinho go.. I don't get it... how do u hold a player that doesn't want to the club anymore.. it's like us preventing Neymar from leaving.. ridiculous.. he wanted to leave ? Get him out of here.. simple..

Err... this is odd.... Neymar had a contractual escape, Coutinho clearly doesn't... it's not that difficult to understand surely?

I've said this before, but the problem was that the move should have been made for Coutinho in May. Would probably have got him for €90m.

The problem here is that it was left to late and the Liverpool manager had clearly made his plans and wasn't changing them.

It's incompetence, sheer incompetence. Seguera must have known this too, he came from their academy didn't he??

Incompetence on a staggering scale.

Icarium

Lifestealer

We didn't have a choice in Neymar situation. He has a contract and they don't want to sell. Same as Verratti.

JamDav1982

Err... this is odd.... Neymar had a contractual escape, Coutinho clearly doesn't... it's not that difficult to understand surely?

I've said this before, but the problem was that the move should have been made for Coutinho in May. Would probably have got him for €90m.

The problem here is that it was left to late and the Liverpool manager had clearly made his plans and wasn't changing them.

It's incompetence, sheer incompetence. Seguera must have known this too, he came from their academy didn't he??

Incompetence on a staggering scale.

Wouldnt have got him for 90m in May.

It is not about money.

Chainsaw

Killahead

How are you so sure Coutinho wants out so badly? He has a contract and looks quite happy at Liverpool.

Garrus

Come on translators, what does this mean?
[tw]903323156043137024[/tw]
Nothing of importance, He's just congratulating everyone in "Eid", A Muslim holiday.
He's laughing because he know all of his responses will try to link it to coutinho

Home of Barca Fans