7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Saladin

The arabic Twitter post basically reads:

Eid mubarak (happy Eid, Muslim holiday) and may you have a great year (I know all the responses to this post will relate to Coutinho)

So nothing relating to the transfer window really.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I thought you had an insider at Liverpool

I don't I know someone who works for one of the sponsors who deals with the club rather than the club directly.

But even if that was the case the information isn't something I know. it is information being sent to me so I don't know anything. I only know what is being said which is totally different.

JamDav1982

I don't I know someone who works for one of the sponsors who deals with the club rather than the club directly.

But even if that was the case the information isn't something I know. it is information being sent to me so I don't know anything. I only know what is being said which is totally different.

So no inside source whatsoever. Just a lie.

Think your mate was taking the piss out of you.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
How are you so sure Coutinho wants out so badly? He has a contract and looks quite happy at Liverpool.

I've heard - yes don't laugh!! - but I have heard he's done some pretty disrespectful moves to get to Barca. I don't know what though.

kollegah

you starting again with the insider bs? don't stop taking the meds, you drifting away again

Saladin

Monaco: We will not sell Mbappé to PSG.

BREAKING: Mbappé to PSG on season-long loan.

FSG: We will not sell Coutinho to Barcelona.

BREAKING: Coutinho to Barcelona on 5-year loan (or Di Malaria for 100 mil £ + 600 mil £ add-on if still donkeyboii by end of season + Messi for 25 pesos and a sombrero.

Home of Barca Fans