7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

LeeRomeno

Good call, pointless to overspend on everyone. We got enough quality to fight for every title, we have stronger midfield, better RB and got most probably the closest replacement for Neymar that was available on market. What's the panic really? Not to mention we are probably very healthy financially and could really benefit from this situation next season. Only question remains, will Messi sign?

Zincubus

Banned
He's apparently full of anguish , disappointment and sadness so good luck to Liverpool with all of that to deal with.

I feel really sorry for the lad , he's a apparently a real nice guy with old fashioned values - I don't see him getting over missing a once in a lifetime chance .

As soon as he has an off day the knives will be out , accusing him of not having his heart in it .

Wonder if we could get him in the Jan window if he doesn't settle back in Liverpool .

We may get him cheap ??

Zincubus

Banned
I can wear my orange Liverpool away kit with Coutinho lettering on it, which I bought in July before this nonsense began now :D

Well Ed , given his current mental state - full of anguish , disappointment and sadness - maybe you will be desperate to offload him by January ?? Shall we say £70 million now and close the deal for Jan :)

I feel really sorry for the lad , he's a apparently a real nice guy with old fashioned values - I don't see him getting over missing a once in a lifetime chance .

Garrus

I can wear my orange Liverpool away kit with Coutinho lettering on it, which I bought in July before this nonsense began now :D
That's just sad.
So this is what 27 years of failure does to you, It becomes an accomplishment forcing a player that clearly doesn't want to be with you, To eventually stay
And if you can't seem to comprehend how pathetic this is, Then you're just making my point.
Absolutely no ounce of dignity, That's something you can never see happen in barca, That's the difference between the culture of a big team like barca, And the culture of a small team like liverpool.

Thank god i'm a barca fan.

NeyMesSis

I expected absolutely nothing from this board in terms of futur planing and intelligent transfers. I was at the point where I resigned and I just wanted a good team NOW, be ot coutinho für 170 mio, so we dont have to fucking waste messis years anymore. but they didnt even master this. they have to go

Good call, pointless to overspend on everyone. We got enough quality to fight for every title, we have stronger midfield, better RB and got most probably the closest replacement for Neymar that was available on market. What's the panic really? Not to mention we are probably very healthy financially and could really benefit from this situation next season. Only question remains, will Messi sign?

We have enough quality to fight for titles in defense and attack, but nowhere near enough in midfield.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
That's just sad.
So this is what 27 years of failure does to you, It becomes an accomplishment forcing a player that clearly doesn't want to be with you, To eventually stay
And if you can't seem to comprehend how pathetic this is, Then you're just making my point.
Absolutely no ounce of dignity, That's something you can never see happen in barca, That's the difference between the culture of a big team like barca, And the culture of a small team like liverpool.

Thank god i'm a barca fan.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pepsbarca

You really are deluded if you believe this. We aren't going to win anything this year. We do not have a better midfield. Dembele, while a great prospect, is nowhere near the quality of Neymar and we are not healthy financially. There is a massive debt with more to be piled on when work on the stadium starts. The outlook of the club is anything but positive and this board is 100% to blame.

Andrew M

You really are deluded if you believe this. We aren't going to win anything this year. We do not have a better midfield. Dembele, while a great prospect, is nowhere near the quality of Neymar and we are not healthy financially. There is a massive debt with more to be piled on when work on the stadium starts. The outlook of the club is anything but positive and this board is 100% to blame.

I'm sorry but that is very pessimistic. I don't think you understand about debt and how it works so please resist commenting further. Our finances are healthy.

Total-Football

Not buying anyone was appeasing to me to be honest. I dont trust those fucks with that kind of money, much less when they are Under the pressure. Time for the catalans to grow a pair and chase them out.

Pfmpd1

Anyone slating liverpool for not selling coutinho and saying have fun with an unhappy player....

If he wants to continue his strike he will ruin his career. His first world cup will be when he is 30.

And as for barca being elite..?? Once messi is finished, say 2 years. Your finished too.

All of your wc players are in their 30's. The cycle of barca is ending, enjoy.

Home of Barca Fans