Banned
In Brazil they call it shaka

Neymar.jpg

a6591cdcf452fcd463a825133f7d97d6.jpg

Isn't it the sign for Metallica ??

:)

xXKonan

[tw]950501988512555009[/tw]

If I read this right. according to Xavi Campos, Coutinho was the one who told our Board that Neymar was going to PSG.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
IF....IF....that's true

Then it just proves Neymar is a cunt that told everyone except his team mates and the club that he was leaving.

Why anyone would respect him after he screwed us over I cannot understand. Would have been okay if he told he leaving from the beginning instead of him and his phony dad telling us they were unsure.

xXKonan

IF....IF....that's true

Then it just proves Neymar is a cunt that told everyone except his team mates and the club that he was leaving.

Why anyone would respect him after he screwed us over I cannot understand. Would have been okay if he told he leaving from the beginning instead of him and his phony dad telling us they were unsure.
I mean I respect for what's done on the pitch but that summer saga we went through serves as a permanent stain that will never go away.

If what Xavi Campos said is true which I wouldn't be surprised considering he's reliable, that shit makes me angry.

Devils

Didn't even Messi say he didn't know about Neymar leaving until the week it happened?

Wouldn't surprise me at all if this were true.

jairzinho

It doesn't really change what we already know IMO

Which is that Ney and Sr took us for a ride while knowing full well that he was already on his way out.

This new revelation just adds a different dimension to it.

Home of Barca Fans