7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Coutinho will not add control, but he'll add some much needed creativity from the midfield.

Coutinho - Busquets - Alena next year or in couple of years :worthy:

That said, I can see Klopp threatening FSG about resigning if they sell Coutinho which could turn out very problematic.

Devils

Of course Liverpool will negotiate. They always end up selling their best players.

FSG will sell for the right price.

cro-man

Barto trys to save his head but this wont work here. Liverpool expects much more now than they did in recent years and they dont need the money...

DonAK

Wait, what?

The BrazilStats guy.

It's like that Rafael Hernandez and his sources. How does he know about journalists close to Coutinho and other players he mentions when he isn't Brazilian himself, live in Brazil or speak Portuguese?

khaled_a_d

The BrazilStats guy.

It's like that Rafael Hernandez and his sources. How does he know about journalists close to Coutinho and other players he mentions when he isn't Brazilian himself, live in Brazil or speak Portuguese?

Yeah, I know those guys are fake as hell with their claims. But it is huge surprise for me that he isn't even Brazilian. :lol:

JamDav1982

The BrazilStats guy.

Rafael Hernandez is an idiot.

A few mins after Martial set up goal the other night v Real he was including him in example of player Barca could have if sold Neymar.

Borderline City fan now who idolises Pep.

Speaking of Pep.... One of my mates was out with him a few weekends ago and had a few tales to tell! Nice bit of name dropping there by myself.

El Flaco

This guy isn't even Brazilian, he's Lebanese.

How the fuck does he know Brazilian journalists who are friends with Coutinho? He doesn't even speak Portuguese!

It's true, the guy who runs that account is not Brazilian and he's Lebanese.

I've actually surprised to hear that this guy isn't even an Brazilian, lol.

Out of curiosity, has the owner even said he was a Lebanese?

DonAK

For me it doesn't matter, but I find it funny how he tries to act like he's buddies with some Brazilian journalists or people close to Coutinho and a couple of other Brazilian players.

I mean, come on......

Home of Barca Fans