7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Total-Football

we need a proper midifielder, coutinho is a pure attacking midfielder with no sense of tempo-control or defensive tasks. I like the player but i don't like the profile at all.

Interlop

Well, at least he has some sell on value, we can easily get 60-80M for him 2 seasons from now especially if he scores some bangers here and there. Let's see if he really is the Iniesta heir as some people make him be.

JamDav1982

we need a proper midifielder, coutinho is a pure attacking midfielder with no sense of tempo-control or defensive tasks. I like the player but i don't like the profile at all.

Coutinho is obviously not a defensive player but he does work hard to defend and gets stuck in. Not some attacking player who shirks that side.

Not the controller type but there is not that player out there just now to take in and he would improve midfield no end.

Well, at least he has some sell on value, we can easily get 60-80M for him 2 seasons from now especially if he scores some bangers here and there. Let's see if he really is the Iniesta heir as some people make him be.

That not the spirit to go though. We need players who can help us win the treble, no players that we can sell after 2 seasons.
That being said i think Coutinho could be a good signing.

Interlop

He's getting £200,000/week at Liverpool, no way he's coming without a pay cut. At least we know we're gonna sell some mid/s, I think its gonna be Rafinha and/or Turan.

Interlop

That not the spirit to go though. We need players who can help us win the treble, no players that we can sell after 2 seasons.
That being said i think Coutinho could be a good signing.

Yeah, I agree with you, I just stated the fact that he's relatively a safe bet. The players we recently got from Liverpool were all quality, though. I hope he becomes a legend like Masche or Suarez.

behindbrowneyes

He's getting £200,000/week at Liverpool, no way he's coming without a pay cut. At least we know we're gonna sell some mid/s, I think its gonna be Rafinha and/or Turan.

sport: "Another issue is Coutinho's salary. Recently renewed, the midfielder now gets around nine million euros net per season. Coutinho would take a pay cut to come to Barcelona but with variables that would allow his salary to rise depending on if objectives are accomplished. He believe this risk is worth it, to take a jump forward in his sporting career. "

http://www.sport-english.com/en/new...es-in-london-to-try-and-sign-coutinho-6188531

Well, he plays in a Klopp-team, which means he is used to press a lot. If we somehow manage to introduce that Pep-like pressing Coutinho will be fine.

El Barcelona

Yeah, we currently have 30mil left in our transfer budget, its up to Robert to get 50-70 more. My guess is 25mil for each.
Nah that's near impossible. Rafinha we can get 20mil considering his injury history and Arda is a complicated situation with his recent behavior/form.

El Flaco

Tomorrow's edition in MD: 'Coutinho much closer'

DFnbo0mWAAADgz5.jpg

springfield

So first they got a bid rejected, then they were in London for it (while LFC is ofcourse in Liverpool and not London), then they got an agreement with Coutinho (which is not allowed and Liverpool can sue them for it) and now they will travel to Liverpool to negotiate with LFC?

Don't think it's all true. I believe they are interested in him but not that the deal is almost done.

Raketa10

I just hope he is not Neymar replacement. I see him more as Iniesta replacement than LW. I know that he plays LW in Lpool but for me he is nowhere near good as a Neymar is on LW. I prefer having him as AM...

Home of Barca Fans