7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

xXKonan

He was good today.

Still don't understand why he was the first to be subbed off. I mean ffs he couldn't play in the CL since he got here and he's been getting plenty of rest.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He was good today.

Still don't understand why he was the first to be subbed off. I mean ffs he couldn't play in the CL since he got here and he's been getting plenty of rest.

Valverde gonna Valverde I guess. Gotta keep him fresh for the mid-week cup games that we don't have.

Afromaticz

Even after his performance today it still feel that we’re not utilizing Coutinho properly...the guy could offer us so much more. But we all know that’s not going to happen anytime soon with the way our team is set up

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He is the best RW on this squad. Must be on the field, exactly where is less important.

He is not a RW. Exactly where is important. If you want to utilize Coutinho to the best of his abilities he should be on the left side of the field where he can also cut in and shoot or dribble more effectively.

He can play well as a RM/RW, but that would be wasting the potential of a signing that cost 150m.

Afromaticz

He is not a RW. Exactly where is important. If you want to utilize Coutinho to the best of his abilities he should be on the left side of the field where he can also cut in and shoot or dribble more effectively.

He can play well as a RM/RW, but that would be wasting the potential of a signing that cost 150m.

Absolutely...Coutinho has to play on the left.

Home of Barca Fans