7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Xaviniesta

Can't believe we signed him

QghjXph.gif

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
[tw]949695283436417024[/tw]

Lol

Liverpool should use some of the money on buying a real DM and toss Henderson out to the bench.

Tmoj

A player of Coutinho's quality would be a big loss to just about anyone.

But you guys have signed VVD, Keita and will possibly even get Lamar and still have a lot of money in addition to that.

I think you guys will be able to transition very quickly in the near future with the quality you are bringing in.

I've watched Lemar a lot. He's a player with great potential but he will obviously be a downgrade on Coutinho. I doubt we'll get him this window and the fees that are quoted are frightening. I'd be very disappointed if we didn't sign a player in January though. We can buy well in summer and potentially form a formidable squad but it is entirely dependant on us qualifying for the CL.

Keita will be perfect for our team, but he wont come until the summer. Damn I'd have liked to see Keita and Coutinho. If Keita does hit the levels we believe he can then he may do at Barca lol.

Thank you for your welcomes.

Ripsta

Iniesta at 24-29 was better than Coutinho. But now? Forget about it, not even a contest.

Iniesta was miles better in his prime in terms of his general all round play, but Coutinho has a far better end product than Iniesta's ever had. Quite frankly for all the talent Iniesta has/had, his goal/assist record is atrocious.

There's only so much people can say he 'assists the assister' before it becomes a bit of a stupid/tiresome argument in his favour.

The money for Coutinho is absurd, he's not a 100m player, but the Neymar deal has further fucked up the transfer market. Liverpool just signed an average defender for 75m.

Raki13

He is and is better than him now and there is not anyone closer out there.

Rubbish , doing it in La Liga is completely different than anything hes been up against in England . Iniesta has performed at the top level for years very successfully. Lets see how he goes after a dozen games before comparing him to a real worldclass player.

JamDav1982

Rubbish , doing it in La Liga is completely different than anything hes been up against in England . Iniesta has performed at the top level for years very successfully. Lets see how he goes after a dozen games before comparing him to a real worldclass player.

Nope he is easily the better player now and EPL is one of toughest leagues in world.

Iniesta is not 'world class' these days and hasnt been for a while.

Stop speaking rubbish.

Home of Barca Fans