8 - Pedri

fergus90

Really can't see how he's preferred over Puig at the 10. Clearly talented but doesn't look like he's ready for those moments.

Because Koeman discarded Puig not expecting the backlash it got, so he's still here. However his ego and stubborn nature won't allow him to select Puig over Pedri right now. I think Pedri definitely has excellent potential but Puig is much more ready for regular minutes right now and more deserving after the end of last season.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Because Koeman discarded Puig not expecting the backlash it got, so he's still here. However his ego and stubborn nature won't allow him to select Puig over Pedri right now. I think Pedri definitely has excellent potential but Puig is much more ready for regular minutes right now and more deserving after the end of last season.

This is what concerns me the most about Koeman and it showed today with his subs.

xXKonan

The Stubborness and Ego is very Luchoesque.

Sometimes you have to man up and realize you made errors in your judgement. Nothing wrong with giving Puig a Chance at this stage early on, Pedri is still so young that we can afford to be a bit careful with him.

fergus90

This is what concerns me the most about Koeman and it showed today with his subs.

Yup, he definitely has a mixed history in management where some places have worked well and others have been a disaster with his inability to change his ideas. I hope he wises up to it though with this being his only opportunity to manage the club of his dreams.

He's especially in a precarious position with elections coming up where I'm certain anything other than 1st place is gonna get him sacked. So he really has little wiggle room for error considering Madrid consistently pick up points in the last year domestically, a couple of stubborn mistakes could prove costly.

khaled_a_d

He wasn't bad tbh, and considering age and experience along the fact that he is more of AM than LW I would say he was decent.
But he isn't a difference maker yet, and when you are trying to beat a team like Seville he shouldn't be entering.
This is a learning year for him, more than anything else.

xXKonan

Honestly, it's really isn't a stretch to think that Pedri probably has more potential than Puig does.

The issue is Puig is 4 years older and certain worth giving a chance to while we can take our time with Pedri, as the kid is still 17 years old.

But it really does feel like no matter who we bring in there will always be doubts about Puig. Sure he's done well in his appearences under Seiten, but there's always some sort of doubts with the coaching staff when it comes to Puig, and I'm convinced at this point it's his size that is really working against him.

There's really no other explanation I could think of at this point. Puig has a lot of talent and has fared well against some tough teams on both aspects but it really does feel like despite that the coaching staff doesn't think his current size cuts it.

Andresito

Staff member
Did his best tbf, we can't expect a newly arrived 17 year old to enter a game and win it for us. The blame is on Koeman.

Messigician

How many games do you watch a week?
Pedri - "Whenever there is a match, I watch it.*Be Second, Germany, England "

Besides LaLiga, what is your favorite league?
Pedri - "The Premier."

The horniest in the locker room?
Pedri- "Gerard Piqu?."

Dream match?
Pedri-"El Clasico"

Andresito

Staff member

Pedri - "The Premier."

Pedri- "Gerard Piqu?."

Dream match?
Pedri-"El Clasico"

Best player you've ever seen?
Pedri - "Martin Braithwaite"

Messi983

Pedri - "The Premier."

Pedri- "Gerard Piqu?."

Dream match?
Pedri-"El Clasico"

Lol.

?El m?s cachondo del vestuario?

Cachondo also means prankster/joker and I'm pretty sure they've asked him about that not who's the horniest guy in the locker room.

Home of Barca Fans