8 - Pedri

BBZ8800

Good game but he didn't connected well with Busi and FDJ.

Yes.
Some good passes but in overall, something is off when he is on a field.

Something similar as when we played Rafinha-Iniesta duo.
Rafinha was good individually, but a balance of a team was just horrible.

For now, something is off about him (regarding his overall play).

Havesaks

When we hopefully return to 4-3-3 at some point I don?t know if he can play as a midfielder, but well he is 17. he kinda reminded me a bit of iniesta tho with his touch and elegance creating the Messi-post shot

kattanib

Yes.
Some good passes but in overall, something is off when he is on a field.

Something similar as when we played Rafinha-Iniesta duo.
Rafinha was good individually, but a balance of a team was just horrible.

For now, something is off about him (regarding his overall play).

Simply its misalignment between what he can offer and what the team actually needs. Same with Griezman, the guy is a perfect RW for Mourinho Inter Milan .. can track back and defend

Laplacian

I don't see this happening any time soon, not b4 2022 ar earliest.
Half of our players are bad fit for 433, which is a rigid formation despite being best one if done right

Those players aren't even good so I wouldn't mind seeing them gone by december.

Laplacian

Messi, Coutinho, Griezmann (though he is shit all the time now) FDJ, Pjanic and soon Depay.
Most of those players are staying for at least another year

Depay won't come, by then it will be even more obvious Koeman's shit and the board won't cater to his "i want more dutch players" demands. Messi won't renew and will leave on a free, plus he's massively declined. Griezmann will push for a move due to playing a RW/LW for two straight years. Coutinho, idk. Pjanic is geriatric and will be relegated to the bench once we get a better option. FdJ idk, I think he can be converted to a DM. If Fernandinho could do it so can he.

The only long-term options I see at the moment are FdJ and Coutinho. Everyone else I think will be gone in 2021.

khaled_a_d

Depay won't come, by then it will be even more obvious Koeman's shit and the board won't cater to his "i want more dutch players" demands. Messi won't renew and will leave on a free, plus he's massively declined. Griezmann will push for a move due to playing a RW/LW for two straight years. Coutinho, idk. Pjanic is geriatric and will be relegated to the bench once we get a better option. FdJ idk, I think he can be converted to a DM. If Fernandinho could do it so can he.

The only long-term options I see at the moment are FdJ and Coutinho. Everyone else I think will be gone in 2021.

Assuming your assessment is correct (which I don't agree with) we are talking about 2 most important pieces in midfield, with no clear options in the future and financial crisis at the club.
I still don't see 433 coming soon unless as act of stubbornness

Home of Barca Fans