8 - Pedri

Zidane82

His influence on the game is incredible for basically being a kid and not even having his best game after long hiatus. None of Iniesta or Xavi were so important for Barca at that age. We may say it's because we're shit now, but i'd disagree. He would be starter even in stacked team. My only concern is development. He is the kind of player, who should elevate even further and it remains to be seen how that pans out. Depends on Xavis level and players we'll have in near future to complement him.

I agree totally... he was marvellous last season .. for Spain as well !!

I also think that Gavi is gonna be a very special player although he?s a different kind of style

Birdy

He is a walking brain.
The way he changed the game in the 2nd half was something one needs to stand in awe towards.
I can only think of one player being so decisive in dictating the md and the tempo of the game: Xavi.

I am beginning also to realize why Koeman suffered so much without him this season.
He is a game-changer in md.

As decisive in md as Dembele is upfront.
No Pedri in md = less or no control and opening up
No Dembele in attack = less or no threat to the opposition

Hope Xavi finds the right balance and chemistry between him Gavi and Nico

Last edited:

BusiTheKing

"incredible influence on the game," "improved midfield massively."

it's amazing that we managed to go from a draw with the upper hand to a loss after he came on huh

BusiTheKing

the channel in which he excels is just such a narrow portion of the game in its whole. he might look a master in what he does, but 90% of football games are decided in the domain of what he doesn't do.

JamDav1982

the channel in which he excels is just such a narrow portion of the game in its whole. he might look a master in what he does, but 90% of football games are decided in the domain of what he doesn't do.

Aye thats why he was one of the most effective players at the Euros at 18 and voted Golden Boy.

If only they all knew..

Go pine for Puig and his 'only Puig can make those' passes that are ten a penny.

Pedri is a top player and improved Barca yesterday.

Bobo32

"incredible influence on the game," "improved midfield massively."

it's amazing that we managed to go from a draw with the upper hand to a loss after he came on huh

Yeah lol! I posted his touches above!
He was an improvement to Frenkie of course, but doesn't mean much...

BusiTheKing

Aye thats why he was one of the most effective players at the Euros at 18 and voted Golden Boy.

If only they all knew..

Go pine for Puig and his 'only Puig can make those' passes that are ten a penny.

Pedri is a top player and improved Barca yesterday.

You need to work on some new material mate. Puig this Puig that. What is it with you and him?

JamDav1982

Well it is sort of the Pedri thread?

Aye what a player!

You claim Pedri is fooling folk and not as effective as we think.
You claimed Gavi was fooling everyone with his movement or some shite when he broke through.

Yet will wax lyrical about some Puig pass in a friendly as 'only he can do'.

Fucking brilliant stuff.

BusiTheKing

Aye what a player!

You claim Pedri is fooling folk and not as effective as we think.
You claimed Gavi was fooling everyone with his movement or some shite when he broke through.

Yet will wax lyrical about some Puig pass in a friendly as 'only he can do'.

Fucking brilliant stuff.

I might criticize Gavi if I find it warranted but I literally created the thread for him on this forum lol. I like him.

I might have praised one of Puig's passes in the past, which I stand by but the several last times I've mentioned Puig I've said that I don't think he's good enough.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans