8 - Pedri

Laplacian

That's not his fault. He's not a right winger lol. Koeman and his obsession AMs...

His ball retention is fabulous though.

Rory

He's doing the job asked of him and holding onto the ball well, had a bit of link up play around the box that nearly ended with a messi shot only for casemiro to get a last ditch tackle in.

Laplacian

Ridiculously gifted at ball control and would be a wonderful third CM or CAM in a possession formation

Yes. YES. I see him there too. I was honestly surprised at how easily he resisted Real Madrid's players with his technique and agility. The sky's the limit for him. Just hope we stop playing him as a winger and bench some useless cams soon...

Eshez

I dunno if he can play CM in a 4-3-3 atm, seem a bit like the Isco/Odegaard problem at Madrid.

Last edited:

serghei

I thought he showed that some of the great things he does are not down to the low quality of the opposition. He played those fine passes under pressure a couple of times as well. Not a world beater yet, but the quality is there. Starter material in about 1 year.

mc_lovin

I think BBZ said that something feels "off" with Pedri a few days ago. I feel that about Coutinho, who looks as uninspired as it gets. For me Pedri should be first choice right now at AM/#10. Its crazy that our best hope of solving our issues are a bunch of teenagers.

Home of Barca Fans