8 - Pedri

Gnidrologist

This lil guy has a potential of Iniesta, if he plays is cards right. Incredible talent. Bossing in CL away at Juve (they're shit now, i know) without breaking a sweat. Things like these at least makes me look forward to next matches.

Slevinn

What a talent.

Can?t wait for a certain person coming here and saying this forum said the same about D. Suarez.

pregra

Very good dribbler for being fairly slow. And defensively he really put in a shift. If he keeps on developing we might look at a world class player.

Devils

I think everyone from the sporting department to the coaches all see this guy is a world beater talent, hence why a loan wasn't even considered and he is getting so many minutes.

Neeraj

He was good in the second half. I think his best position would be that of an Iniesta role, which unfortunately doesn't exist in this team at the moment. We were desperate for someone to fill that role in our 4-3-3 all this while, and now that we may have someone who might be fit for that position, we are playing him on the wings and other unnatural positions, which is a bummer.

serghei

Very good dribbler for being fairly slow. And defensively he really put in a shift. If he keeps on developing we might look at a world class player.

I'd say he's average in the speed area. Not slow and not fast either. Really Iniesta like.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Not impressive impressive but then it hits you. Kid is 17 playing Juve.

Keeping my fingers crossed for him.

eaman

Great game mainly in the second half. Some of those moments where he made a fool of his marker really was iniesta like. So calm and confident on the ball as well

Havesaks

His speed is an issue tho. Won?t be a winger ever. It?s a shame we don?t play 4-3-3 but has he ever played as midfielder? Not Am but central mid.

Home of Barca Fans