8 - Pedri

Dammie10

The way he turns away from his opponent is all duo to timing. Not explosive, extremely agile or with strength. Those who posses it in this way ( timing ) will stay great until their late career because it?s a big plus for a midfielder. The other factors can go away with age but timing will only get better when getting older

Bobo32

The way he turns away from his opponent is all duo to timing. Not explosive, extremely agile or with strength. Those who posses it in this way ( timing ) will stay great until their late career because it?s a big plus for a midfielder. The other factors can go away with age but timing will only get better when getting older

True that it is not about physicality with Pedri, but there are different "timing" ways to get past defenders or succeed with other stuff too... I think he has a very nice feel for where his opponents are and when and where he can get past them, but I do not really like his decisions and patterns consistently, for the team.

Last edited:

Dammie10

True that it is not about physicality with Pedri, but there are different "timing" ways to get past defenders or succeed with other stuff too... I think he has a very nice feel for where his opponents are and when and where he can get past them, but I do not really like his decisions and patterns consistently, for the team.

I?m sure he will get better at those choices with 2 years. I personally think his passing/ creative decisions were better last season with unexpected through balls. This year he has more responsibility and play less ? magic ? passes but his overall game is way better imo

Bobo32

I?m sure he will get better at those choices with 2 years. I personally think his passing/ creative decisions were better last season with unexpected through balls. This year he has more responsibility and play less ? magic ? passes but his overall game is way better imo

I hope so! I see improvements but as with the team I see a lot of fall backs into bad habits. He had one truly great game, the one with the Riquelme turn, I liked how he played then.
Didn't see him gesture as much before as he did this game, he will surely be a somewhat different player in 2 years I agree, he is still developing and finding his style.

gasgas

Imagine

.................Ter stegen
Mazraoui..Araujo..Christensen..Grimaldo
.............kessie...fdj....
...................pedri
..Raphinha..Nunez...Fati

Home of Barca Fans