8 - Pedri

Horatio

You're welcome
siuuuuu playing almost every minute. But it's okay because it is xavi.

Doing great though. Almost moved beyond being talent to being regular force.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Pedri: “My goal? I don’t remember it, I have to watch it again.”

Pedri Gonz?lez: "I don't remember the play of the goal. I have to see it in the replay. On the pitch, things go by themselves."

fergus90

The game seems to slow right down when the balls at his feet and there’s not many in football who can say they possess that ability. Such a wonderful goal too.

Porque

He's still learning Xavi ball and there will be growing pains as he learns the added responsibility of his role.

Going to be a monster if he and Xavi are still together in 3-4 seasons.

Same goes for Gavi.

xXKonan

Like today has those games where he has a sloppy start but eventually he adapts and the rest is history.

Guy just has that knack of becoming a beast as the game wears on.

behindbrowneyes

siuuuuu playing almost every minute. But it's okay because it is xavi.

Doing great though. Almost moved beyond being talent to being regular force.

True. He looks a bit tired. Would've rested him today in favor of Gavi and subbed him in 2nd half to change the rhythm of the game.

He scored a crucial, great goal so it is hard to criticize Xavi for not resting him.

JamDav1982

True. He looks a bit tired. Would've rested him today in favor of Gavi and subbed him in 2nd half to change the rhythm of the game.

He scored a crucial, great goal so it is hard to criticize Xavi for not resting him.

When Gavi came on Barca were absolutely at most dominant with Pedri running it.

T

behindbrowneyes

When Gavi came on Barca were absolutely at most dominant with Pedri running it.

T

Game was in teams favor already when Gavi joined, but yes, Gavi - Busquets - Pedri is the midfield setup I like the most currently.

Still, Pedri needs a rest and he won't get it at the weekend and very likely won't get it with the national team either. Spain is just playing two friendlies though, so Lucho hopefully shows some mercy.

Horatio

You're welcome

Xavi does not need to get criticized. But Koeman needs to be vindicated slightly. siu

Home of Barca Fans