8 - Pedri

khaled_a_d

Best player in the team. Him returning form injury is the reason why we had such a great period. As soon as he got injured again, we are back to being shit.

I thought you were overreacting, but decided to take a look on our results with and without him.
And damn, tough to argue against it

xXKonan

He's the guy that gave the Midfield structure and connected it to the attack which helped improve other Midfielders such as FDJ.

His abilities on the ball are so crucial to this team, and the kid is only 19 years old.

khaled_a_d

He's the guy that gave the Midfield structure and connected it to the attack which helped improve other Midfielders such as FDJ.

His abilities on the ball are so crucial to this team, and the kid is only 19 years old.

I was thinking earlier today about his role in midfield
Pedri makes Frenkie do well, and when Frenkie does well he covers for Busquets.
No Pedri, means he is replaced by inferior player, frenkie do worse and Busquets exposed

xXKonan

I was thinking earlier today about his role in midfield
Pedri makes Frenkie do well, and when Frenkie does well he covers for Busquets.
No Pedri, means he is replaced by inferior player, frenkie do worse and Busquets exposed
Yeah don't get me wrong, Gavi is a fantastic prospect, but it feels like he and FDJ are both redundant as a Midfield pairing.

It's like what also made Iniesta-Busi-Rakitic worked for a while because all three complemented each other well and Rakitic brought the steel and work rate to help cover for Alves as well and Rakitic helped chip in some goals as well and an assist every now and then.

Devils

Well this cat is a top 5 CM on the planet (top 3 for me) and the only world class player Barca has in the squad.

So yeah he's gonna be missed.

Messi983

Yeah don't get me wrong, Gavi is a fantastic prospect, but it feels like he and FDJ are both redundant as a Midfield pairing.

It's like what also made Iniesta-Busi-Rakitic worked for a while because all three complemented each other well and Rakitic brought the steel and work rate to help cover for Alves as well and Rakitic helped chip in some goals as well and an assist every now and then.

Yeah. The way I see current midfield from anatomy view point.

Pedri - brain
Gavi - heart
FDJ - lungs
Busi - amputated legs

Andresito

Staff member
FRcPpNYakAA7Aek

Messi983

Will get #8 after Alves next season.

Yeah, I've just read that. Hope this means Alves will actually leave not just get another number. I love Dani and he did his job lifting the morale in the team and helping us through this challenging season but it's time to move on especially if we plan to bring more old legs like Azpi and Alonso in defense and also renew Roberto.

Home of Barca Fans