8 - Pedri

CatalinR10

I do not twerk, and I do not think about Puig or post about Puig 1/10th of the amount that you and other posters like you do. If you are unable to even attempt to post more creatively and witty, can you at least move on from this small player with the big heart? We can all see he doesn't play anymore. Concentrate on what is being posted and refuting that and stop bringing Riqui Puig into every conversation, please.

sorry bobo , my bad

Skalman

Fuck this club, i warned about exactly this a long time ago, you would think that those running this joke o a club had better knowledge, but no, they are just riding the hype, "look, the kid does well let him play every game from now on and it will be fine"
So ducking amateuurish, go to another club before your career is destroyed Pedri, unfortunately this club is run by muppets. Every fan that isnt starstruck saw this coming a mile ago. time and time again we are left looking embracingly foolish.

feggydinho

Fuck this club, i warned about exactly this a long time ago, you would think that those running this joke o a club had better knowledge, but no, they are just riding the hype, "look, the kid does well let him play every game from now on and it will be fine"
So ducking amateuurish, go to another club before your career is destroyed Pedri, unfortunately this club is run by muppets. Every fan that isnt starstruck saw this coming a mile ago. time and time again we are left looking embracingly foolish.

We'll be fine without him, we were before he came back from injury this season and that's when Gavi shone, cant really blame anyone for this as Pedri was rested midweek but this shows the importance of quality squad depth (anyone can get injured)

Home of Barca Fans