8 - Pedri

Nello

Motm for me. Faded a lot towards the end but was absolute class in the first half. Unlucky not to score on his second chance, which he basically created himself out of nothing.

BusiTheKing

He and Gavi were alright I suppose. I can forgive missing chances. The big problem with him and Gavi for me is the lack of push. Everytime we create a chance, we automatically take the next 3-4 minutes to just pass it around with no penetration.

There just isn't the cynicism there that you need to win these games. For controlling midfielders, those 1st half chances should be like smelling blood. You should be constantly looking to funnel the game into those avenues. Instead they ease the foot off the gas, make a few nice moves and call it a half. No mystery Bayern are gonna be seizing on that invite.

Rory

should bench him for his misses and general complacency. Can't allow a 19 year old to have no consequences for a shocking performance. Needs to earn his place each week to unlock the player he can become.

Catta

Had two big misses, but also created two great chances for Lewa. Can't be to hard on him missing those chances when Lewa missed even worse ones.

JamDav1982

Said it before but he should be the first pass in midfield and not waiting ball to come through a sloth like Busi who can barely move.

Xavi trying to have him at 19 supporting the attack and then covering for Busi and it is too much for now and he looked fuckd in second half.

Home of Barca Fans