8 - Pedri

JamDav1982

Im mixing up Ramon Planes with whomever left us for Liverpool. Thanks for the correction. :)

I mean, after two beastly acquisitions like that, one has to wonder why we?d ever let him go?

Barca renewed him initially then he asked to leave.

Would need to look for it but sure there were articles about him not agreeing with some transfers and feeling like had no real influence.

delancey

Barca renewed him initially then he asked to leave.

Would need to look for it but sure there were articles about him not agreeing with some transfers and feeling like had no real influence.

What a shame, as he really showed his worth with those two transfers.

vegitot

Pedri's biggest weakness imo, is he isn't offensive minded enough yet. Rarely take the initiative. Like this action, he can easily shoot but decides to pass instead. I think he doesn't freely express himself, his style.
ezgif-3-dba52c7a50.gif

Still, he is improving. His ball control is another thing. This is Iniesta/Zidane's touch
ezgif-5-42f617cd01.gif

FinBarcelonafan

Pedri's biggest weakness imo, is he isn't offensive minded enough yet. Rarely take the initiative. Like this action, he can easily shoot but decides to pass instead. I think he doesn't freely express himself, his style.
ezgif-3-dba52c7a50.gif

Still, he is improving. His ball control is another thing. This is Iniesta/Zidane's touch
ezgif-5-42f617cd01.gif

First chance: very nice try actually. Way higher chance to score than from Pedris position. Better xG. I don't mind him not taking that. Especially when the whole defense and goalkeeper expected shot.

Second is niceeee

vegitot

First chance: very nice try actually. Way higher chance to score than from Pedris position. Better xG. I don't mind him not taking that. Especially when the whole defense and goalkeeper expected shot.

Second is niceeee

Yeah, the passing option is good too. Still, my point stands as Pedri himself is still not bold enough. That's wasted cause he is incredibly gifted technically. Though i expect in 2 or 3 years he will be bolder. He is still learning. Will be the world best once he is bold enough.

Skalman

Very good game again, very nice runs, and he shoots (as everybody in here screams at him to do) , next time its going in. Damn if you do damn if you dont, with this crowd in here though

Home of Barca Fans