8 - Pedri

JohnN

Olmo was crap initially, being super selfish due to trying to prove his worth. Once calmer, he easily outperformed Pedri in all aspects.

Windhook

What do Koeman and Xavi have to do with Cucu not playing for Barca? Barca loaned him to Getafe before them with an option to buy which Getafe activated.

And Balde is academy no?
Read the comment again. It's a hypothesis. "What he could have been for Barca with more academy oriented Koeman or Xavi?". In which part of this you read "Koeman/Xavi kicked out Cucu"? Obviously I know Cucu was out before Koeman's nose arrived at Barca.

You put me in a position, once again, to explain myself for something I've never said.

Horatio

You're welcome
Read the comment again. It's a hypothesis. "What he could have been for Barca with more academy oriented Koeman or Xavi?". In which part of this you read "Koeman/Xavi kicked out Cucu"? Obviously I know Cucu was out before Koeman's nose arrived at Barca.

You put me in a position, once again, to explain myself for something I've never said.
Ah ok got it. First time Input you in thst position btw

Maradona37

Is he injury prone, or is it because he was so overplayed when young and still growing, and now he cannot cope and his body is paying the price?

Still a real shame to see this continue to happen to a very talented player.

BerkeleyBernie

I asked two doctors one IRL and one online none of them ever heard as that being a diagnosis : "Lateral sprain" or "internal lateral sprain" ..

Which indicate to me some bullshit communication from somewhere.
Probably LCL:
LCL (lateral collateral ligament) is a vital band of tissue on the outside of your knee. Athletes are more likely to tear it, causing a lot of pain and other symptoms. LCL tears usually heal after three to 12 weeks, depending on severity.

mc_lovin

I mean he missed a shit ton of games, but on the bright side is still very, very young. Comparatively he played a lot of fist 11 games for his age.

Don’t lose faith. At least not yet.

BJJ

The first problem is we are introducing these youngsters very early. The second is we are overplaying them. It would have been nice if these guys had been gradually integrated into the first team but our shitty situation forced us into playing them. Our medical and fitness staff seem pretty shitty too. However Pedri just looks weak overall.
We need to get someone like Paredes or Rabiot in. De Jong and Pedri are both injury prone.

Home of Barca Fans