8 - Pedri

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
He was bad the first 25min. But recovered well. Did a phenomenal job second half.

I think this is his position.

Will get paired with Fdj when he comes back.

JamDav1982

Much much better when he is dropping deeper and getting the ball facing the game more often.

Xavi was misusing him when had him up beside Lewa as often as was.

This idea he has to be the most advanced midfielder is pure nonsense. Olmo is the best AM at club and Pedri is better off deeper.

JamDav1982

Deeper not deep

Finally he gets it.

Aye deeper and not AM up with striker... literally no one argued he should be a sitting midfielder.

Some claimed 'he has to be the most advanced midfielder' though....only the clueless Koeman thought otherwise apparently.

You were wrong again. Move on.

jamrock

You've come around to my reasoning good, that was another L you were taking.

"He should be deep, taking the ball of the defense" , lol.

Deeper Not DEEP.
AM/CM hybrid

Which is why he did well and still was in the box to provide a goal and assist.

AM/CM hybrid.

Not DM/CM

You're welcome.

JamDav1982

Yes he should be deeper taking ball of defence more....as he has been last few games.. well noticed.

He should play deeper than AM and particularly the way Xavi had him sitting up with Lewa.

You claimed he as to be most advanced midfielder.

More lies.. just like your wee attempt today about Bernal.

Top stuff.

You literally argued against anyone saying he should play deeper and claimed he has to be the most advanced midfielder.. now proven wrong... argue what 'deeper' actually meant.

Usual.

vegitot

More of a free role in midfield which he can push forward and drop deep whenever he wants in last 2 games. He shouldn't just stay deep or push too high. But it is more likely Pedri has changed his mentality. He doesn't look like a shy boy anymore (need more game to confirm this though).

Masetro10

More of a free role in midfield which he can push forward and drop deep whenever he wants in last 2 games. He shouldn't just stay deep or push too high. But it is more likely Pedri has changed his mentality. He doesn't look like a shy boy anymore (need more game to confirm this though).
He is playing very nice this season. I think we will see the controller side come out more and more as the season goes on

jamrock

very good game, he was everywhere except the right wide.

This is why like I said, I will take a fit pedri over Bells, wirtz, simon, all of these goal scoring A.M, he has way more to his game than that, typical Spanish midfielder, closest comp to him right now is Bernardo SIlva.
Silva and Iniesta would be proud.

Wirtz is close though in his all-round game.

Home of Barca Fans