8 - Pedri

BJJ

I've been harsh on him in the past but I'm glad he's doing well. The jury is still out on him but I hope he keeps playing well.

Loki

Flick needs to keep rotating him with Torre and Garcia, no matter how painful it is on the pitch. If he gets injured again, barca can close for the season.

jamrock

See this is what Mister was talking about last season about the squad, a lot of injury prone players and a few injuries means we are fucked.

jamrock

Use to say he's our best and most important player.

Now he's our 2nd best, but still most important player.

WHEN FIT, which is the issue.

The best ability is availability, but it will change this year.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
See this is what Mister was talking about last season about the squad, a lot of injury prone players and a few injuries means we are fucked.
We don't have "a few" injuries. FdJ, Gavi, Ansu, Fermin, Bernal, Araujo, Christiansen and Olmo is not a few, it's pretty much half of our starters and 2 important bench players (NOT counting Ansu YET). No club can have SO many injuries on key players and continue like nothing happened, playing with the same "quality" - it's almost impossible, you'd have to rotate all the time to get another 7-8 players match fit and ready to play and gel with each other seamlessly. Not going to happen. This season we're lucky so far that we have so much talent in Masia, at least something good comes with the bad luck we're having.

Home of Barca Fans