8 - Pedri

Loki

He's always been an incredible talent. Only thing that can prevent him being one of the best players in the world is injuries stalling him.

Not even 22 yet either. Future is bright.
True. You think he must be 25 or something because he plays already such a long time for the first team, but he's just 21 because he started with 16. Insane. If he stays fit, he's one of the best 8s in the world.

Maradona37

True. You think he must be 25 or something because he plays already such a long time for the first team, but he's just 21 because he started with 16. Insane. If he stays fit, he's one of the best 8s in the world.
Yep. People said (as with Yamal, Fati and Gavi) he was playing too much too early and it would ruin him. That seems to be the case with Fati but the other three I think that won't happen. They do need to be rested though as they're all still young (especially Yamal).

It's only the injuries that worry me for Pedri.

Messi983

How much did he run tonight? Impressive stuff

Would like to know that as well but don't know where to find stats like distance covered by individual players anymore. UEFA had that on their site a few years ago but don't think they have anymore or at least I can't find it.

They have total stats for a whole season but not for single matches.

They also have other different match stats (ofc not available yet for the Bayern game so below the ones for previous game) but distance covered is not included here either.

Home of Barca Fans