9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaviMessiGirl

It really is. But you and the large majority of your fans can choose to believe that he's not and that he's the victim. You're only ruining the reputation of what was once a great football club. A club that was to be respected. Dalglish and Luis are a disgrace to Liverpool Football Club.

No he's not a victim, yes he did something wrong. But has he ever given any indication that he actually subscribes to racist views? Not that I'm aware of. It's all unfounded talk.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
It really is. But you and the large majority of your fans can choose to believe that he's not and that he's the victim. You're only ruining the reputation of what was once a great football club. A club that was to be respected. Dalglish and Luis are a disgrace to Liverpool Football Club.
you seem to think that liverpool are such a pure club :lol: pretty funny

Bergkamp10

I can't see Suarez staying at Liverpool beyond this season. The media in England hate him, opposition fans hate him(he'll have to deal with chants about him being racist every game), refs have sussed out his cheating and he's playing in an average team going nowhere. Dunno who'll go for him, maybe an Italian club.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

it's about time Fenway group took some kind of action to stop the absolute destruction of the reputation of Liverpool Football Club by the ill thought actions of Suarez and Dalglish.

Too little too late however!

The damage is done to their worldwide reputation. They are seen as a Racist club due to the actions of Suarez, Dalglish and the inaction of the Fenway Group, whether they like to admit it or not.

Last edited:

Bergkamp10

So he told Liverpool he'd shake Evra's hand but then chose not to? Oh dear, surely Liverpool fans want him gone for lying to Queen Kenny?

Hatem Ben Arfa

So he told Liverpool he'd shake Evra's hand but then chose not to? Oh dear, surely Liverpool fans want him gone for lying to Queen Kenny?

Liverpool fans are paranoid 'perceived victims' with someone always out to get them and their club. i bet you they will claim that, that apology from Suarez was coerced at gunpoint. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans