9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
like LoL
I am a black, too ,so I now what I am speaking off!!!
facepalm_.jpg

Sezmic

Lol United fans...
Suarez was at fault but we dont know the whole story before.
Then evra dared to celebrate in front of suarez.
no class at all.
Liverpool > United

XaviMessiGirl

So Suarez handballed in the WC because he hates black people. Wow. People actually think he has racist views? Come on, he's an asshole but I seriously doubt he's actually racist.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Lol United fans...
Suarez was at fault but we dont know the whole story before.
Then evra dared to celebrate in front of suarez.
no class at all.
Liverpool > United

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

A liverpool fan questioning Unites class?:lol::lol::lol:

and a Canadian at that makes it even funnier

Dinho

So Suarez handballed in the WC because he hates black people. Wow. People actually think he has racist views? Come on, he's an asshole but I seriously doubt he's actually racist.

That's not racist, that's just a coincidence. I'm sure he would have handled the ball against a team of white players as well. He's just a patriotic cunt.

It's pretty clear that he's a racist.

Dinho

No. No, it really isn't.

It really is. But you and the large majority of your fans can choose to believe that he's not and that he's the victim. You're only ruining the reputation of what was once a great football club. A club that was to be respected. Dalglish and Luis are a disgrace to Liverpool Football Club.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
saying something racist in the heat of the game doesnt make u a racist. Evra is the biggest crybaby for going to the media with stuff that goes on in the field.

Dinho

saying something racist in the heat of the game doesnt make u a racist. Evra is the biggest crybaby for going to the media with stuff that goes on in the field.

Saying something racist at all is a horrible thing to do and he was right to report him. Why say something that you don't mean? Why not slag him some other way? To wind up someone over the colour of their skin is a disgusting thing to do. You couldn't sound like a bigger douche if you tried.

Ambrosia

It really is. But you and the large majority of your fans can choose to believe that he's not and that he's the victim. You're only ruining the reputation of what was once a great football club. A club that was to be respected. Dalglish and Luis are a disgrace to Liverpool Football Club.
Now, now. You don't worry your little head about Liverpool and it's reputation. We have hired people to do that.

Instead, I suggest you focus your attentions on your club like you're meant to do.

Good lad.

Dinho

Now, now. You don't worry your little head about Liverpool and it's reputation. We have hired people to do that.

Instead, I suggest you focus your attentions on your club like you're meant to do.

Good lad.

They're not doing a very good job. :lol:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Saying something racist at all is a horrible thing to do and he was right to report him. Why say something that you don't mean? Why not slag him some other way? To wind up someone over the colour of their skin is a disgusting thing to do. You couldn't sound like a bigger douche if you tried.

It's a horrible thing to do and Liverpool has certainly made this into more of a circus than it should have ever been. But FFS, it's not like he went on some over the top Michael Richards-esque racist rant or something like that, what he said was not racist where he's from and while he probably knew better (or at least should have known better), but no, there's no reason to believe he holds any real prejudice beliefs especially considering his background. What we do know about him is that he's an asshole with no dignity and no self control when he's on the pitch, it's more likely to believe that is what motivated him.

It's a lot like what Aragones did, another person whose history suggests no true racist beliefs and merely short-sighted insensitivity. Both Aragones and Suarez come from countries that have zero history of properly acknowledging racial tension and lack the awareness that came from years of struggle in anglo countries.

Seriously, I suspect a lot of you Mancs are only taking advantage of the opportunity and don't even believe this shit. Meta gets the benefit of the doubt because since day 1 on this forum he's been outspoken about racism in the game, but even then he's trying to make Evra sound like he's some hero for black men everywhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans