9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerless

I agree, it should be Neymar>>>>>>All

di-E5HH.gif

DucdeOrléans

As much as I hate to say it I am pretty convinced that he would fit into our style very easily.

What I am more worried about is his lack of goalscoring and his behaviour on and off the field.

But so would Neymar and Agüero.

Superfly

Banned
The problem with you is that you simply do not contribute to the forum in any positive way at all. This has nothing to do with a witch hunt. I am just stating a simple fact. Some people might find your nonsense interesting but I do not, as I have said before, and neither do the vast majority of the forum members.

I might disagree with some members here from time to time (those that I have discussions with) who support opposite clubs but they are all, unlike you, contributing to this forum in a posivite way.

You should try to do the same and if you succeed you won't here a bad word from me even if you added Inter to your long list of clubs that you support.

The vast majority of this forum loves Viva, GTFO.

M

mitkoa7x

Viva adds a nice twist to the forum imo. He gets some well deserved bans from time to time but the rest of the time he is harmless.

Robbie

Suarez' dive

ipuzCM2u2RaBc.gif

A closer look from MOTD:

ismNMNYgGR5rR.gif

knew there wasn't any contact... yet he rolls around acting like his ankle is broken. Pathetic

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I see contact on that second gif... Still it's difficult to tell, but from the second gif I would say that's a penalty...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans