9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

Suarez has tons of these actions, most of it are unknown.
For example this one:

The guy is a problem-magnet, great player but he should be the one wearing the 'why always me' shirt.

X

xaviniesta

i've always had the image of suarez as a guy who can't even take a walk outside without getting into trouble :lol:

ammarfcb

ze special one
di-DDT0.gif

suarez = suarez
rio-evra = haters

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He would be more endearing if he were just trolling, but it seems like he just can't help being a cunt.

But that's what makes Suarez so effective (and loveable), it's not like he's plotting anything sinister, he just can't control himself.

You think Scholes is more of a cunt than Suarez?

Considering every time Scholes tries to tackle someone he risks ending their career, it's not that crazy a proposition.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Eh... Let's see; Ferdinand, Evra, Rooney, Scholes, Giggs, RVP... That's about it.

Who did I miss? If that's it, I wouldn't call that most of United.

ammarfcb

ze special one
you forgot the biggest: nani and young
also valencia and fergie himself

edit: wait why is ferdinand on ur list? i kinda like him

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Rooney, a cunt? A bit dull perhaps, but a cunt?

Look into these loving eyes and tell me, with a straight face, that he's a bad person. I dare you.

shrek-third-shrek-and-fiona-464.jpg

A

Athletic

Eh... Let's see; Ferdinand, Evra, Rooney, Scholes, Giggs, RVP... That's about it.

Who did I miss? If that's it, I wouldn't call that most of United.
add nani, young and rednose and you have 90% of the starting lineup + the coach

ivan22

anyone got stats on Shots/Shots on Target/Goals of Suarez? I feel like he often shoots from impossible angles when he could've passed the ball to a better positioned teammate. I'm really curious how his stats look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans