9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
How does playing on an inferior team have anything to do with how many shots you take?

Anyway, this discussion is kind of pointless, since you keep bringing up the inferior team argument (RVP also clutched at Arsenal last season) and until they play on the same team, we'll never know for sure. Basically, comparing players who are on teams of different class is a waste of time.

But a lot of people do compare Messi and Ronaldo...:pep:

ammarfcb

ze special one
in training today :lol:
804138_409905732425440_1484196302_n.jpg

tumblr_mhrl0l1Aak1qbyxj9o2_250.jpg

ShandyFFM

I only see two. And the second one is even a shot through the keeper's legs not really a nutmeg.

allright only two :lol: but those defenders are huge in the premiere league :D

i really would love to see him playing alonside messi.... i think he might be together with neymar/agüero the best option for our attack.. problem is he playing in the middle

psychotsek

allright only two :lol: but those defenders are huge in the premiere league :D

i really would love to see him playing alonside messi.... i think he might be together with neymar/agüero the best option for our attack.. problem is he playing in the middle

He used to play on the wings but lack of proper CF made liverpool coach move him up front.
I think he played on the left wing in his ajax days but i maybe wrong.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Unless I'm tripping balls or something I remember him playing on the left a bit when he played with Huntelaar.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He did play as wide forward... I only like him playing out wide, I find him really frustrating playing through the middle. Stupid Liverpool staff :angry:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
What are you on?! he's had his best ever goal return for us in the middle!!!
If result is all that matters to you then yeah... Countless times I have seen Suarez run into a pool of defenders head down and that irritates me. That dribbling skill of his would be of much use if he were playing in wide areas thereby creating space for attackers to utilise in the center.

aaron101

The 2 best dribbler-scorer winger that Barca really need at the moment is Aguero or Suarez.

I hope we can get 1 of them as they are both very good wide players who can also play good at center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans