9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
12488730285_676aaa4070_o.gif

H

Haruko The Goon

Change them every odd month? These footballers get new boots every single game!!!

You think they have to wash their boots? no way. the money with endorsements are on such a grand scale that the sports brands (Nike, Puma, Adidas) will be sending the top tier players boots and other clothes by the truck load.

B

beautifulgame

Change them every odd month? These footballers get new boots every single game!!!

You think they have to wash their boots? no way. the money with endorsements are on such a grand scale that the sports brands (Nike, Puma, Adidas) will be sending the top tier players boots and other clothes by the truck load.

They aren't brand new. They are broken in

GoobiePls

S♥NE

I'm sure the footballers don't care about the price either... I'm talking about the consumers who'd want the same boots as their favourite player

Die Bayern

I'm sure the footballers don't care about the price either... I'm talking about the consumers who'd want the same boots as their favourite player
Yeah, they don't seem to be aimed at just everyone. Target market seem to be richer people as I read they'd cost around £250.

They look nice but just imagine how they'd look after 2-3 matches with your mates on a rainy Sunday at the park :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans