9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tello

I would transfer him for sure but I know R€al will always pay more so it is up to him but he might even remain at Liverpool for a season.

Antimadridista1

This guy is actually one of the best players in the world. It would be amazing to see him with a Barca shirt but it looks impossible knowing his price (at least 60m) and the fact that we have too much wingers/strikers and Leo plays CF.

Zincubus

Banned
This guy is actually one of the best players in the world. It would be amazing to see him with a Barca shirt but it looks impossible knowing his price (at least 60m) and the fact that we have too much wingers/strikers and Leo plays CF.

We need to get him in the Summer , just offload all the deadwood ( wingers) .

ammarfcb

ze special one
chucking suarez on the wing perma isn't worth the 70m and buying him to play in the middle and messi on the wing is just a step back in evolution.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
chucking suarez on the wing perma isn't worth the 70m and buying him to play in the middle and messi on the wing is just a step back in evolution.

4-4-2 diamond with Neymar and Suarez as wide forwards and Messi as a pure 10, deep-lying striker combo.

raskolnikov

Liverpool will definitely get cl, but even if they didnt they still would ask 80+ mil and the only teams that would be realistic options then would be Madrid/Psg and Monaco.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I'm partial to the 4-3-2-1 or 4-5-1. Messi and Neymar behind the CF as a center right/left attacking midfielder duo. One central defending midfielder flanked by 2 wide midfielders behind the front 3.

The team would need an additional stronger and high work rate midfielder, plus a defensively strong right back.

Would look like.

932922_FC_Barcelona.jpg

Antimadridista1

I'm partial to the 4-3-2-1 or 4-5-1. Messi and Neymar behind the CF as a center right/left attacking midfielder duo. One central defending midfielder flanked by 2 wide midfielders behind the front 3.

The team would need an additional stronger and high work rate midfielder, plus a defensively strong right back.

Would look like.

932922_FC_Barcelona.jpg

It looks like a Christmas tree :lol:

Add Gundogan, Ivanovic, Koscielny, Ter Stegen in your eleven and replace Pique by Bartra :xavi:

Last edited:

ammarfcb

ze special one
keep dreaming lads. never guna happen. champions league winners 2014/15 LIVERPOOL. we all know it :D

de new dortmund that goes 1 step further, english kids stylin like they spanish and running like a german engine with an english heart

mlCAej.jpg

IT'S HAPPENIN guys

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans