9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

xavi_the_Boss

It's not, one part is from the canines that entered the flesh before the upper front teeth did

The part on the right is from teeth from the bottom teet.

Try to slightly bite an apple, you will see.

That´s not what i meant.Too me it Looks as if that bite mark on that pic is too far on the right compared to were Suarez face were.But maybe i´m just mistaken.

Kerrybai

Bq6pjVFCIAErzdM.jpg

Also

FIFA vice president Jim Boyce is calling for an investigation into Suarez incident according to Sky Sports News.

CatalinR10

There are bite marks on his should. It's not just "red'. Seriously, wake up.

Bq6ohWEIIAAQtjH.jpg

Anyway I think this pic might be photoshoped.

When you bite something and you do it with power like Suarez seems to have done , the teeth leave a different mark , like this example

forensic-dentistry-bite.jpg

Suarez still bit him though and it is really clear. Suarez went for the bite.

FatherlyDiscreteAmethystgemclam.gif

Zincubus

Banned
Zincubus is trying to save face, it looks bad on him as he's been campaigning for his transfer. But he doesn't realise this makes him look worse by defending undefendable actions.

Giorgio is a diver yes, but not here.

I'm simply prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt as Chiellini is a known cheat ... simple as that .

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
[video]http://www.espnfc.com/video/highlights/114/video/1909226/suarez-involved-in-another-biting-incident[/video]

Yes. Marks are real. Damn shame. Suarez you idiot!!!!!!! You had one job!!!!!

F

Flavia

Anyway I think this pic might be photoshoped.

When you bite something and you do it with power like Suarez seems to have done , the teeth leave a different mark , like this example

forensic-dentistry-bite.jpg

Suarez still bit him though and it is really clear. Suarez went for the bite.

FatherlyDiscreteAmethystgemclam.gif
You'd need to check his dental records. And he bit in motion, the mark wouldn't be like one who happens when standing still

I'm simply prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt as Chiellini is a known cheat ... simple as that .

Yeah, Chiellini faked the teeth marks on his shoulder :facepalm:

Pepe Silvia

:lol::lol::lol:

I've been laughing my ass off for a half hour at all these pics and laughing harder at the uptight posters in here who are getting their panties in a bunch over something so stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans