9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Up and down game, if the goalkeeper didn't went beastmode. Suarez would've atleast scored or assisted one goal.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Needs more time to gel with the rest of the team. I don't know about his position though, if he doesn't play RW, which position does he play? Messi's position?

F

Flavia

Needs more time to gel with the rest of the team. I don't know about his position though, if he doesn't play RW, which position does he play? Messi's position?
No. They should play like they did when pedro got in. Suarez in front of messi, neymar on the left, someone else on the right. No need to be rigid, but suarez was too much time on the right, crossing.

L

linetty

Majority of the game in the centre.

B1Y2fplCEAADCsk.jpg

kilian

:lol:

Myth busted.

I think you guys are overreacting about this. Of course he will sometimes be on the wing, because there`s free space there. What do you want him to do? Stay in the box most of the game like Mandzukic? Almost all of the best strikers roam to wings sometimes to get some free space and try to do something with the ball.

kilian

Are you serious ? He was crap in my oppinion.

His dribbling is rusty at the moment, so he lost the ball quite a lot, but was a constant threat. Already a massive improvement over Pedro and the rest. And he will only get better. Give the guy a break, he didn`t play competitive football for 4 months, if you don`t count a few friendly games.

Toecrusher

Great one touch passing to open up space, and general link up play I thought was very good. Lot more to come from him obviously, but signs are very positive.

mazp

Liked what I saw from him last night. Clearly still rusty, I expect him to make a difference in the second half of the season. He's having his pre-season right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans