9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

Poll: "Who was the best Barça player against Celta?" Mascherano 30% - Suarez 30% - Neymar 12% - Mathieu 9% #fcblive (2349 votes) [md]

Yeah he was crap.. Your opinion doesn't reflect the majority of the fans.

He lost a lot of balls , made a lot of bad passes and couldn't finish from 5 meters. I don't know how so many people voted him as motm. Maybe because it was his first official game on Barca ground.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He lost a lot of balls , made a lot of bad passes and couldn't finish from 5 meters. I don't know how so many people voted him as motm. Maybe because it was his first official game on Barca ground.

Who was better than him in your opinion?

cro-man

He was for me the best player too. He made mistakes here and there. Still he was so smart on the ball and made some really really worldclass passes. The one cross to messi was so brilliant but messi didnt score with his head. He needs time this style is new to him and he plays with alves on one side not easy if you ask me. This is his second game for us and dont ask too much from him. Our strikers are not the problem but everything else is..

Last edited:

barcanuck

I can't wait to see him score. Right now he is still in pre season mode where he is just eager to impress with a goal. Doing a lot of things right just not finishing.

amircule

#LuisSuarez : "We still have to get to know each other better, but it's a privilege to play with Messi and Neymar. We should enjoy it." ........
#LuisSuarez : "I'm getting along well with #Messi off the pitch too. We see each other outside football, families get along... Same with Javier.".......
#LuisSuarez : "As a teenager I didn't have money to visit Camp Nou. But I saw an open door, we got in, my girlfriend took a pic and we rushed out"............
#LuisSuarez : "Close to Madrid? No, there were talks with some clubs, but I was never close to any. When Barça came, I didn't have doubts." [rac1]......
Cant wait to see him score ! His celebrations are unique !

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
About the discussion on the last page:

I did like Leo's and Suarez' work and how they created their chances or got into positions to have them. BUT they are strikers after all (yeah I know Messi plays deeper) and we lost the game because they did not convert their chances.
I cannot vote someone MotM who could not do his most important job. Besides that him and Leo had many moments where they lost the ball without heavy pressure or misplaced passes.

Who cares how the voting did go btw? Just because it is a majority of people it does not have to be correct. I trust my own eyes and some opinions that I think are worth to listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans