9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

But he has still been playing well and was always going to be worth the 80m payed.

So many people who tore into him at any opportunity now saying 'this is how I said it should be'.

While he was missing sitters he wasn't worth the money imo. But fair enough you think he was. I always said he was doing great but until he starts scoring those chances he's not worth the money. We have been far too reliant on Messi and Suarez for me is meant to be the player to change that... tonight is certainly a step in the right direction.

He's worth 80m when he is a cold blooded killer more often than not.

JamDav1982

While he was missing sitters he wasn't worth the money imo. But fair enough you think he was. I always said he was doing great but until he starts scoring those chances he's not worth the money. We have been far too reliant on Messi and Suarez for me is meant to be the player to change that... tonight is certainly a step in the right direction.

He's worth 80m when he is a cold blooded killer more often than not.

Well there is not point in saying 'he is not worth the money.... unless he starts banging them in'. Thats not an even really an opinion on the player.

I said he was worth the money as I could see what he was bringing without yet having his shooting boots on.

Suarez has been influential in a number of top games long before tonight.

F

Flavia

B-pRNLTXEAAMlZS.jpg

@LuisSuarez9 1 min

Vamossss! Buena victoria y gran esfuerzo de todo el equipo! Come on! Great victory and great effort from everyone!

Where's ammar?

Does he? He had 1 goal in 6 against them previously.

He certainly loves them now though :party1:

I say this is one of the cases where stats don't tell everything. Can't recall him ever having a bad game against them, although he didn't necessarily score.

JamDav1982

I say this is one of the cases where stats don't tell everything. Can't recall him ever having a bad game against them, although he didn't necessarily score.

Yeah he tore Kompany to bits almost every time they played. Regardless of goals scored.

Leo_Messi

Great game by Suárez.

Here is hoping that he can transform such performances to the league and become more consistent in front of goal. Of course it's more difficult to score against the better organized Spanish teams than the headless English teams.

Kohe321

B-pRNLTXEAAMlZS.jpg

@LuisSuarez9 1 min

Vamossss! Buena victoria y gran esfuerzo de todo el equipo! Come on! Great victory and great effort from everyone!

Where's ammar?

I spot Ter Stegen in the background in that picture. This is of no relevance to anything whatsoever.

Great game by Suarez! Love how great his movement is, the second goal was a perfect example of a poachers goal and a true testament to his awesome movement. Hopefully scoring these sort of important goals help him build confidence so he can become less nervous and more focused from the start in coming games, leading to better passing from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans