9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kistedu

This topic is like roller coaster, nothing in between. Happy to see Luis scoring and make critics about him a joke. He is playing now exactly 4 months. If you look his statistics only in 4 months time, impressive. Next seasons he will shy like a diamond.

xxxxxx

He had a good game and his finishing was good.... I just felt he messed up a bit. At least it's an improved performance.... and hopefully his confidence grows.

JamDav1982

He had a good game and his finishing was good.... I just felt he messed up a bit. At least it's an improved performance.... and hopefully his confidence grows.

Haha Suarez scores two really sharp finishes away from home in CL against EPL champions and gets 'at least its an improved performance'.

He was brilliant tonight and got Barca the win with his finishing. No one else looked like scoring.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
So decisive, glad he got an important chance like this to take the goalscoring load on his shoulders and change the match (in a crucial CL away leg no less). Hope he continues this confidence, it helped his all round game as well.

Kerrybai

Haha he is top class. So glad Barca have him.

Well of course he's top class, that has never been in doubt. Finally he actually buries his chances like he should have been doing all season, long may it continue.

Should be number 1 for spot kicks next season too.

Kohe321

So decisive, glad he got an important chance like this to take the goalscoring load on his shoulders and change the match (in a crucial CL away leg no less). Hope he continues this confidence, it helped his all round game as well.

Yeah this is great for his confidence, these two goals are worth their weight in gold. He did great, and is clearly getting in better and better form.

Alen

We need him to play like the cold blooded finisher he was today. That's his role(other than back to goal combinations, pressing) in MSN.

JamDav1982

Well of course he's top class, that has never been in doubt. Finally he actually buries his chances like he should have been doing all season, long may it continue.

Should be number 1 for spot kicks next season too.

But he has still been playing well and was always going to be worth the 80m payed.

So many people who tore into him at any opportunity now saying 'this is how I said it should be'.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Those pure #9 goals might have put us in the next round... His overall play wasn't that good, but who can argue against two away goals? So I say, good match for him...

jj_101

It's too bad. Just when he finds some form, he will be suspended another 4 months for biting Neymar's finger...
_81219805_luis_hero_getty.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans