9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

That's really annoying, there were 2 situations where could've ran for the ball and probably find himself in a decent situation to score but he fell down like a diva instead. What's the point of this notorious diving, I mean he dived even in a friendly match. I suppose it's in his blood.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
We should get a gif of it. But that was a clear dive imo.

There was contact but not enough to make him go down, he simulated the moment he knew he wouldn't be able to get the shot off...So, for me, the booking was warranted since the player didn't need to embellish and likely wouldn't have if he simply pulled up after accepting he wasn't going to convert the chance

I thought he played well but like Leo, his touches were too few and in an offense that is predicated on getting our trident chances there was a real failure to show some tactical ingenuity

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Still not sure how would that affect Messi? As if he starts diving or the MSN relationship take a blow because Messi detests diving?

He's probably saying that it isn't good for the attacking trio when 2 out of 3 guys do what the 3rd guy hates.

dakt

I wonder how many balls did he lost yesterday and also for how long did he kept the ball. He has moments of brilliance, but these come very rare.
We look out of the control with him and Neymar in the attack and the communication with our midfield is almost nonexistent (thanks to Lucho).
Out of all players he confuses me the most. Can do great things, but very often looks like amateur. For me, Benzema is better, more confident player....at least for now.

Kohe321

Caption this picture :pep:

10956786_1083987441628275_2135390556_n.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Caption this picture :pep:

10956786_1083987441628275_2135390556_n.jpg

Suarez: I only wanted this much blood. I wasn't gonna hurt him.....
Pique: Blood? Did you say blood? You must be joking.... right?
Messi: Hehe.....That's....Take Neymar!

Suarez to Neymar: You my friend don't know what's coming after the game.....

[gfy]ClumsyHeavyCranefly[/gfy]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans