9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

Suarez is good at passing, just not in tight spaces, also he lacks a great first touch. But who cares? He adds so much to our game and since he is nowadays finishing the chances he gets I dont think anyone isnt happy with him.

Icarium

Lifestealer
He lacks a great first touch?? Nah.. i don't think so in fact his first touch is out of this world. He even makes great passes with just his first touch. It is just that he is not your typical tiki taka type of forward and most of the time his passes doesn't connect because lack of communication.

raskolnikov

He lacks a great first touch?? Nah.. i don't think so in fact his first touch is out of this world. He even makes great passes with just his first touch. It is just that he is not your typical tiki taka type of forward and most of the time his passes doesn't connect because lack of communication.
Its weird, sometimes he kills a long ball instantly with his first touch like vs Newcastle or Real, other times he cant controll a soft short distance pass and the ball flies away 5 metres.

Truthist

He just tries too hard sometimes and in turn that over complicates things.

The passion he shows is incredible, love it...what a team player! !

Anyway, it could be because we are a small team but he looks a bit overweight to me. I could be wrong.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Suarez reveals that Messi was behind decision for him to play as central striker [Cadena Cope]

‘Honestly, I just ended up in the central position during a game by chance, and Leo said to me: ”Stay there.” Afterwards the coach saw that we’d come up with a good solution by ourselves, and we started trying it out. No one officially took the decision, but obviously from then on it was the coach who started putting me as number 9.’

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
CCMSgM5WIAAF93l.jpg:large

oggydude

Suarez reveals that Messi was behind decision for him to play as central striker [Cadena Cope]

‘Honestly, I just ended up in the central position during a game by chance, and Leo said to me: ”Stay there.” Afterwards the coach saw that we’d come up with a good solution by ourselves, and we started trying it out. No one officially took the decision, but obviously from then on it was the coach who started putting me as number 9.’

For the better of the team Messi sacrificed his chance of extra personal achievement of more goals, seriously you're so lucky to have such a player. Best player I've ever seen. I presume Messi will become a creator once he gets older and declines in contrast to Ronaldo who became an ultimate striker.

'The bites were partly my fault and partly [due to] the provocation of Ivanovic and Chiellini. Now they continue provoking me, but now I go or speak well. I am more intelligent.'
/QUOTE]

Barca fans may love Suarez but the guy is such a deluded horrible person, how can someone provoke you to bite them, and Chiellini took the bite very well.

"It's all forgotten," the Italian wrote on Twitter. "I hope FIFA will reduce your suspension."

Chiellini had called the ban 'excessive' before Suarez apologised, saying that his thoughts were with the player and his family at a difficult time.

"Now inside me there's no feelings of joy, revenge or anger against Suarez for an incident that happened on the pitch and that's done,"

ty.

Poor choice of words to say the least, although could that be due to poor translation ?
Saying that his bites were partly his opponents' fault is stupid. Everyone gets what he wants to say, but he doesn't say it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans