9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrPepper

He's given us a handfull of good game, the rest has been pretty bad tbh. Him running and making space is not 70M worth of player, he is tripping over his own feet more often than not. Very frustrating to watch, I'm getting an Alexis deja vu...

That's pretty much his role though. He's basically stripped of any creativity and only placks as a 'blocker' to occupy the two CBs. Ofc he has to be better at converting his chances but his general play is what the coach wants him to do.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Atrocious finishing today... I was really surprised to see him miss such easy chances after finally hitting his stride...

G

Gasgas

That's pretty much his role though. He's basically stripped of any creativity and only placks as a 'blocker' to occupy the two CBs. Ofc he has to be better at converting his chances but his general play is what the coach wants him to do.

So wataya say, we sell him and buy another technical dribbler who can score :troll:?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

I hope you're not telling me we bought one of the best strikers to mainly run and make space? That was just an excuse we had when he was awful in his first games for us. He gets chance after chance to score or pass and he simply f****s up waaaaay to often. I'v had enough of excuses, just play some football ffs - play 70M worth of it!

Serbian

I hope you're not telling me we bought one of the best strikers to mainly run and make space? That was just an excuse we had when he was awful in his first games for us. He gets chance after chance to score or pass and he simply f****s up waaaaay to often. I'v had enough of excuses, just play some football ffs - play 70M worth of it!

Come on man...Suarez is bad ass but he is sometimes lime wild joker...even in liverpool he would have off days thats hard to understand! i remember when he was on fire for 5 games streight last year only to start missing crazy chances in 1 game.....But dont worry he is clutch in biggest games. messi and neymar missed also crazy chances for games! today he pressed well worked hard but was not his day at scoring. im sure he be ready for PSG

dakt

I'm reserved about him, because it's his first season here and wasn't playing for long time. But if he continues to play like shit...

Lionel Messi

From every football team we have the most fickle fans in the world. The meltdown in these threads is disgusting, you guys praise him as being the best striker in the world one week and then say he's not worth 70m the next week. It's pathetic.

dakt

From every football team we have the most fickle fans in the world. The meltdown in these threads is disgusting, you guys praise him as being the best striker in the world one week and then say he's not worth 70m the next week. It's pathetic.

Personally, I never said he is the best striker. So...he had some brilliant moves and shots, but these come very rare after fuck load of mistakes. Considering the price, I'm not very impressed. But lets way a bit more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans