9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Just saying. No need for you to panic.

Not panicking just saying we are not going to sell him in January only after 1 year here.

Plus he would command a £50m fee easily now.

However if this case against him gets bad, he may be driven out of the premier league. So who knows what the future will predict.

Last edited:

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Not panicking just saying we are not going to sell him in January only after 1 year here.

Plus he would command a £50m fee easily now.

However if this case against him gets bad, he may be driven out of the premier league. So who knows what the future will predict.

C_71_article_1410219_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Good. We don't need racist little divers in the PL. Bye Luis.

DucdeOrléans

If Suárez has any sense left he would leave the sinking ship that is Loserpool (yes, they have been sinking for a long time, more precise 20 years:lol:) as soon as possible.

50 million Punds?:lol:

Sergio

Sergison
His price will be slightly more than what Liverpool paid for him. The Americans will grab any profit on their money they can get.

DucdeOrléans

His price will be slightly more than what Liverpool paid for him. The Americans will grab any profit on their money they can get.

Apparently he was bought for 22.8 million Punds. So a slightly higher price makes sense. It is Loserpool after all.

Maybe they can also sell Andy "Ballon d'Or" Carroll for half the price if they are lucky and waste the money on Darren Gibson or give Heskey the chance again.

DucdeOrléans

I am using the "word" Loserpool deliberately to wind up a 35 year old troll if you have not figured it out yet.

I also think you have a post to reply in the Neymar thread or two....

I think you have demonstrated your lack of intelligence a few times to say the least so I would be quite if I was you.

If you are really 30 years old (that is still pretty old for a troll, don't you think so?) how come you followed Liverpool in the late 1980's? I asked you the same question yesterday but you somehow avoided it? Man, what a fan you was when 5-6 years old:lol:

Where you not the guy who made a thread where you said you would stop supporting Liverpool, the guy who made a thread about leaving the forum (just to return a few days later:lol:) and the guy who made a thread about being a Liverpool fan for 20 or 25 years?

:lol:

Again if I was you I would read those reports instead of making it clear for all how little knowledge you really have.

But well, since you can't speak Spanish or understand Portuguese you are limited to goal.com or some pointless Liverpool forums where you have heard that Neymar was overrated and that Leandro, Ganso and Lucas were the bestest, bestest plazerz in the world and 10000th times better than Gaymar!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans