9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Now that I think about it, their were moments when Suarez was walking and struggled to Press at times like he had an injury. and eventually he ended up scoring probably the biggest goal in his career that helped secure the CL and the final piece of the Treble. For him to tough it out like that (Assuming the torn Hamstring reports are true) He definitely deserves a lot of respect from me for that.

I mean he's already a Beast in my eyes but man toughing it out in the CL final with a Torn Hamstring that's incredible. :suarez1:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Although Suarez hasn't yet trained with the group during international break, he will be available for the league game on Saturday. [tv3]

xXKonan

Everything indicates that Suarez, who rejoined training today after individual work-outs past week, will be able to play on Saturday. [md]

Galning

Gets pissed off at the linesman for being offside 95% of the time :lol: Can't hate this guy though, had another one of his celebration runs when Neymar's goal was disallowed. Just runs in the opposite direction of everyone with his arms wide open as if he just scored himself. There's not enough pros like him.

silvia

his style gets offside often he runs with the lines. that is good
i am always surprised at unselfishness of suarez and neymar. i think its messi effect :p

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Gets pissed off at the linesman for being offside 95% of the time :lol: Can't hate this guy though, had another one of his celebration runs when Neymar's goal was disallowed. Just runs in the opposite direction of everyone with his arms wide open as if he just scored himself. There's not enough pros like him.

He really can be a frustrating player to watch but it really is hard not to like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans