9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio

You're welcome
Suarez not only contributes with the results but also is a great mentor by sharing his know-how about attacking.

Good investment to buy him.

xXKonan

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...edo-de-no-jugar-la-final-de-la-champions.html

Luis Suarez is still one of the main protagonists of the start of the season of FC Barcelona . The Uruguayan is the player of the template has played more minutes so far of course (1,110) and has been involved in 12 goals. It is the player who has more assists, five, and only Neymar surpasses him in goals scored. Brazil has eight, the seven of 'Uruguayan'. Last season could not play through suspension until the day nine but this year has mitigated the significant drop of Leo Messi .

Suarez spoke about his teammate in an interview with 'Hat-trick Barca' TV3 program that said "is strange because the role many times it leads him and the team reacts based on their movements. It's a shame for us but we have to take responsibility and try to do it the best way, obviously with Leo it is easier. " The relationship with Argentina and Neymar explained that "everyone knows their role, I know what has to be mine and I never imagined sharing court with them is incredible and I'm very proud of the atmosphere in the team, not only with them, "he added," while we get to know a lot. " Rivalry for their countries of origin says that "we have not yet played among the three with our selections but will be complicated by the relationship we have, we are always laughing and be a little weird." Another theme that ran through Suarez was your current fitness level. "The break suited me fine to rest your legs. Also mentally must be disconnected, but the player wants to play every game and every minute so I'm happy. "

The FC Barcelona striker was ambitious despite winning the treble: "Winning four titles was something I dreamed of but we hope to keep winning. Back to win another league would overcome incredible and two Champions followed nadi has. "

Precisely on the end of Berlin , Suarez revealed that "even thought he could not play the Champions League final through injury, I was very scared. Around me I knew I was very nervous, was also aware that it was very important psychological aspect, "adding that" there are no words what it means to score a goal in the Champions League final, I look and I still get goose bumps . It was the worst moment of the game and we needed that momentum, "but says his best goal for Barca was" in the classic against Madrid . Make the winning goal at home was a dream and the most beautiful memory. " And the two goals against PSG in Paris said: "The first was more my style"
Translated using google(yeah not the best but here's what it is).

FC B

So do I but I feel he suffers from some kind of mental blockage or he tries too hard to meet the expectations / fit well into the system.
He misses way too many sitters, his finishing is no way near to his LFC one and often his decision making is poor, it's gotta be a mental, psychological issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans