9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

footyfan

Calma, calma
I'm usually critical of Suarez' passing and control but they were ON POINT against Eibar. Deserved MOTM, even though Neymar also played one of his best games for the club.

Horatio

You're welcome
Still love that moment when Suarez gave the penalty to Neymar when he could get a hattrick himself. When Rakitic is asking who is going to take it. And Suarez is like Neymar ofcourse and no one else!

El Flaco

Here's some quotes from Suárez when he talked with Mundo Deportivo in an interview.

Hat-trick against Eibar:

I’m very happy with the goals on Sunday as they helped the team whilst Leo is still out. He’s our most important player and it’s important to win without him in the side currently.

Messi:

Leo is doing fine; he’s focusing on his recovery plan and is pleased with how things are going. He’s also pleased that the team can still win without him playing

Most important goals with Barcelona:
The goal I scored against Real Madrid at the Camp Nou that helped us with that match. The goals against Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester City and most of all, the Champions League final goal as it helped me achieve a dream that I’d held for so long.

Sergio Ramos:

He’s the toughest defender that I’ve come up against. He’s very strong, competitive and has plenty of experience. That’s one of the reasons why there is added importance on the goal I scored against Real Madrid at Camp Nou.

Going behind against Eibar:

Once again we went behind and that’s something we need to work on as it places additional pressure on the team as we need to come from behind to win games.

Reference

LordLichtenstein

Without penalties

Ballon.png

Suárez is pulling Messi numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans